Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's Been a While

Well, it certainly has been a while. so many things, I've lost track of time. So, Myself, as well as some other friends have been in the play "Music Man" in Pittsfield, NH. This is my 5th year in Pittsfield players, and it has been a blast. i play the part of Jacey Squires, the livery stables owner.



 I have always loved theater, and my sister and I just Auditioned for parts in "Anne of Green Gables", and I received the parts of the stationmaster, as well as reverend Allan. we have 10 weeks to practice this play before the performances, which is quite a bit longer than Pittsfield, where we only have 5-6 WEEKS to practice, build set, and paint it before the performances. That's CRAZY! as of now (February 16th) the first performance is today at 12:30. I'm so excited!

I hope it goes well, since we did have more time than usual because we only had 1 snow day this year. Anyway, that's all I have for now.

                                                                   PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment