Saturday, February 20, 2016

One More Time

One last time, one last performance. Four down, One to go. Music Man has been a lot of fun so far, and we have one more chance to perfect it. Tonight, Saturday February 20th at 7:30 is when we begin. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!! I'm really looking forward to making this last performance great. But enough of that for now, Time to talk about other things, like the other play I am in, Anne of Green Gables. we had auditions on Friday, February 12th. I thought it went well, and we found out what part(s) we got at 6:29am on February 14th. In fact, i woke my sister up at 6:30am just to tell her what parts i got. like i said (or at least i think i said) i got the parts of the stationmaster, as well as Reverend Allan. Now, I don't know how big those parts are, I will be getting my script soon, but i can't wait to find out. Well, that's all for now.


                                                          PEACE!

1 comment: