Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Probably bad writing but whatevz


                         Hey, so I've been trying to a daily write each evening, and it's been going alright. Some pretty weird things, consistently since the first of the year. So, I thought i'd share a bit of my writing. Keep in mind this was a couple days ago at 11:30pm so it is by no means good. Allllllrighty then

Sickness is over (for the most part), now I must embrace the trials and tribulations of the sadness and despair that are my normal school days. If school wasn't so awful and was actually interesting, maybe most kids would actually find a shred of useful knowledge, and maybe find it useful, cause this world definitely needs people who have the capability to expand their knowledge of certain topics, and better the nation that surrounds them.

Subsequently, older and more experienced people must take upon themselves the responsibilities of coaching youth on how to respect every one of their superiors, whether they want to or not, so they can learn proper manners. Frankly, it's atrocious how rude and disrespectful this generation is, and they show no signs of improvement. So, as I stated earlier, it's up to older demographic to lead these unruly kids in a path worthy of our predecessors in an aim to achieve for tomorrow a functional America.

No comments:

Post a Comment