Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Late Night Lamentations #2

11:30pm 11-6-17

Friends are great. Even if they don't know what you're struggling with, they will always support you no matter what. Friends can also cheer you up better than any family member. Say I'm having an awful day for some odd reason. I can just send one text to one friend on my phone and she'll almost always respond and make my day better

        It's friends like that who make life good. So always talk to your friends, especially if you or they are feeling down. Because like I said, one small text or communication can lift your spirits exponentially and create a feeling that not many bad things are able to replace.

       Make it so that you can always rely on your friends, and your friends can always rely on you. Even if you're not sharing your deepest secrets with him/her, a basic level of trust is needed and greatly appreciated.

      I text a lot. Sure, it may just be with one person, and sure, I may text too much, but some of my fondest memories come from staying up late, talking and really bad puns. People say phones are bad, but the accesibility to communicate by far outweighs the negatives, at least in my case. Especially when I'm too young to drive and see my friends, I know they're only a text away. Sometimes one text conversation with my best friend can give me a whole new outlook on life, and encourage me to stay positive and achieve my dreams. Such is the power of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment